Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunny Sunday

AHHHH! I sometimes get so mad that florida doesn't get cold AT ALL during winter time. It literally feels like spring is already here, so i had to pop out my summer clothes and wear them today. I decided to upload this post really quick before heading to church. Im in West Palm Beach visiting my family from school, but now I have to go back to Miami which I sadly am not looking forward to! I have a speech class tomorrow and I am TERRIBLE at public speaking! grrr! I wish I could just hide here! haha! Anyways, I'm wearing a floral Forever21 maxi skirt that I am in love with this season! Maxi skirts are THE bomb lol. I decided to just wear it with a simple white tank from Zara and belt it with a brown braided belt and brown sandels. Very casual but super girly! Loooooovee! Wish me luck for tomorrow:(!

5 comments: