Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Engagement Party Dress

Powder pink has got to be my FAVORITE color ever! So I've been finding things to inspire me on how to do my engagment party. I don't plan on doing it any time soon (maybe in Octorber for our 2 year) but I wanted your opinions on it! I asked my good friend and former roomate Mackenzie to design my dress for the party! I am TOO excited for it. She's designed a bunch of other cool stuff and has made a dress for our school before so I trust that with the time from now to October that she has to make it, it will turn out perfect. I love love love the texture of the dress with the feathers and beads?! AHHHHHHH so exciting! I ordered the sample invitations of it also! What do you guys think? Any ideas????




To check out some of the things my friend/dress designer makes follow her blog! mackenzie-gaudette.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful dress, the colour is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a wonderful dress. i love it!

    come and visit my blog maybe you like my blog too :))

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/

    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello girl! just looked at some of your posts and like your blog! I'm your new follower, and hope you keep posting because I'm going to keep coming back for more :)!
    hope you come by and follow back!
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the dress (and the color) so much!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this post!!! :)

    Can you follow my blog? http://www.saltosdecristal.com/

    I will follow you back.

    Please! :)

    Kisses,
    http://www.saltosdecristal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colour reminds me of sweets lol. its so pretty, girly and fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful to have found your blog! I love the style in which you write, what you write about and just generally the whole layout is the epitome of perfect! That dress is simply stunning. The texture, colour, design and everything in between is beautiful!
    I am your newest follower!

    Love from, Eternal Archive

    ReplyDelete