Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rainy Days

Today was the ugliest day in south florida in a really long time, it was so cloudy and rainy. I'll admit though, I kinda missed it lol. It made me want to stay home all day but I did the exact opposite. I'm up in Palm Beach for the week so I usually spend the days with my cousins. I took the opportunity to finally wear this jacket. It's perfect for rainy days because of it's material and it's color! I got it at this website a while ago called causeway mall.com, everything comes from china and EVERYTHING is so amazingly cheap! I got this jacket for just 6 bucks! Can you believe that?! I wore these cozy leggings I bought from Betsey Johnson, the shoes are from Shoe Dazzle, and the purse is from Target! How is it in your state or country? What did you guys do today?







3 comments: